Use the attendance report to view attendance history for class and event attendees
Viewing Attendance For the Whole Organisation
- Navigate to Home > Reports > Attendance
- Use the product filter in left sidebar to choose the product you want to view attendance for
- You can filter by days and times in your schedule by using the arrows beside the products and selecting your choices, as show below
Side Note: You can select more than one product at a time from the side bar filter to view attendees across multiple products and sessions.
The attendance column will display an attendance percentage. To view a full summary of attendance history, click on the pie chart icon .
Other Features on the Attendance Report:
You can also see reports for:
- Capacity & Attendance
- Waiting Lists
Viewing Attendance through Contact Records
You can also see the attendance for an individual through their record:
- Navigate to the contact's record:
- Option 1: Home > Contacts - click the Record icon next to the contact's name.
- Option 2: Home > Timetable > Session - Click the contact's avatar, or the record icon in list view
- Click "Attendance" from the top tab selection