Learn how to navigate your joinin account and manage your settings
- joinin user guide: How to complete the joinin checkout
- joinin user guide: What reference appears on my card or bank statement?
- joinin user guide: What does 'Processing' mean on my invoice?
Your first steps for getting underway with LoveAdmin.See all articles
Create a visual, at-a-glance vision of your organisation's performance using the LoveAdmin dashboard.See all articles
See when activity is happening using the timetable/fixtures tool - manage coach assignment, attendance, skills development and communication.
- How do I move a person between classes?
- How do I record attendance?
- Managing Waiting Lists
- How do I assign awards to my class attendees?
LoveAdmin has you prepared with all the reports you need to help manage your organisation's performance and financial activity.
- Sales Invoice report
- Sales Settlement Report
- Aged Receivables Report
- How do I view attendance history?
Sales admin is where you manage customer orders and the track the status of invoices. Perform actions such as raising credit notes and refunds.
- How do I manage Invoices?
- How do I approve purchases and manage orders
- How do I issue a full or partial refund?
- How do I raise credit notes?
Manage your customer's information in the contacts section. Perform a variety of tasks such as sending communication and adding people.
- Contacts Overview
- How do I send emails?
- How do I add a contact?
- How do I add or invite people to products?
- How do I remove people from products?
Learn how to setup your organisation level settings, such as those for products, accounting, discounts, user roles and notifications.
- Organisation Overview
- Product Overview
- How do I add and manage consent questions?
- How do I manage our shop tiles?
- How to change the colours in my shop?
Use our troubleshooting section to help you understand and resolve system and user related issues.
- Our customer says they set up a direct debit mandate in the shop - so why has no payment been taken?
- Why are my customers not receiving emails?
- How do our customers create a joinin account?
- Why can't I see my product in the shop?
- Why can't I issue refunds?